Saturday 19 April 2014

Few Foods Chocolate Mousse!

Dairy fee, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, egg free, sugar free......

...pretty much everything free so hopefully lots of you can enjoy this delicious chocolate mousse recipe!






Ingredients


  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
  • 1/4 cup almond milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract



Method

Puree until smooth.



When my avocados *finally* ripened I realised I had run out of cocoa powder. So I used some rice protein powder and Anthony Worral Thompson's chocolate spread as a combination. It worked well, looked fab.... but even after chilling I could *still* taste the avocado, which just didn't seem "right" for a chocolate mousse. And I only used a small one too...

So not one of my favourite recipes but I'm glad I tried it, I think I would add more sweetener of some sort another time maybe?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...